Monday, March 19

weekly goal and a fear

every week I have little goals or things I want to improve on 
they are common things that i'm sure you subconsciously are always working on too

this week I am going to stay in my clothes until 730 every night. 
I'm hoping that by not changing straight into my 'cozies'
(sweats and big shirt and slippers)
I will feel more energized and have a greater desire to get stuff done
instead of going home and just wanting to crawl into bed

funny story:
i was thumbing through, 
'a girlfriends guide to pregnancy' 
and read the fears of husbands out loud to sam
we were laughing out loud and i have to admit i have thought of most of these fears 

#5 summed it up
"The Rational, Stable Wife he used to have will be Permanently 
Replaced by this Sobbing, Sleepy, Impatient, Ravenous,
Baby-obsessed Person who has Gas." 

2 comments:

Paul and Jen said...

ha ha ha ha! it's so true! i found i had more energy when i just concentrated on getting one "nesting" thing done each night after work. it felt way more do-able to me. good luck! hope you are feeling well! we are excited for you!

Greg and Sarah said...

Wait, are you talking about me!!!??? i am so crazy right now!!! you just wait!:)