Wednesday, March 14

28 weeks and 1 day

I decide to skip and not blog about week 27.
and for week 28 I don't have any pictures yet

I guess that pretty much summarizes the first couple weeks in my third trimester
the third trimester has hit me hard, and combined with full throttle tax season at work= hard
but you just do the best you can and keep thinking about how worth it the sacrifice is
... not to mention how lucky I am to experience all of this
anyways,

I went to the dr. today and had my last monthly appointment
now I get to go every 2 weeks.
time is flying away

2 wonderful things happened last week to document
#1. i work with a lot of men, one of them just realized that i was pregnant last week
he admitted that he noticed i was getting bigger but thought maybe i was just dressing weird
and at 27 weeks he decided it was safe to ask the question and congratulate me

#2.  yesterday a guy i work with asked if i was feeling normal
i thought he was kidding, but told me that things were getting harder
he said with all seriousness, 'oh no don't you have like 6 months left!!'
no no buddy I got 11 weeks and 5 days.. but who's counting?

No comments: