Wednesday, March 21

tonight

i usually enjoy making dinner
i come home from work and slip into my slippers and lose my mind in recipes
lately the idea of cooking dinner is the last thing i want to do
luckily i have quite the stash of freezer meals so we've been enjoying those
and i have been enjoying the break

interestingly... i have this itch to bake!
which I am quite amateur at so it's fun to get out the flour and baking sheets
a couple day ago i made these beautiful bread bowls
i loved the smell that filled the house
and i love eating them filled with potato soup





tonight i'm planning on making this beauties
i think they should be delicious and i can't wait to try them
thanks to rachel for pinning them on her board.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

yum! let me know how those cookies are, they just sounded and looked so good; but I'm a sucker for a pretty picture :)