Tuesday, March 6

the weather

I can't believe how much the weather can impact me
yesterday was beautiful!
I had a skip in my walk and I couldn't wait to get home
it was energizing
Sam and I went for a long walk after work and I enjoyed perusing our new neighborhood
it felt so good to breath fresh air
wear a light jacket and my tennis shoes again
it was completely invigorating

today
it's cloudy and a storm is approaching
i just want to go home
take a bath
and slip into my bed and sleep
and not wake up until the sun has returned

(which would never happen because I'd have to go to bathroom)

I hate to be such a debbie downer but it's hard to not get wrapped up in the gloom of the day
I start to worry and analyze everything in my life
convince myself that things could never possibly work out
that we will never leave this phase of uncertainty

so what to do now... all i've come up with is to make these babies when i get home
chocolate always helps

4 comments:

Anna Peterson said...

Totally relate to this. I don't know what I'd do without chocolate/comfort food in general these days! Hope spring comes soon!

Rachel said...

I totally made homemade oreos last night, 100 years of oreos = make them to celebrate right? ha, they were delish to say the least.

sanda said...

Anna, I hope you enjoy the weather this weekend! I already have some nice walks planned with Sam!

Rachel I saw on Facebook you made the same cookies, my neighbors especially liked them, ;) how are you feeling?

ebtoyn said...

I've had the exact same emotions this week. My mood has always been affected by the weather. I hope there a lot more sunny warm days to come soon :)