Monday, March 12

the chair

Next to the crib I think that the 'perfect chair' was next most important for our babe's room
I knew I'd be spending a lot of time in that chair and wanted something comfortable and chic
However our room isn't very big 
and the even bigger problem is the configuration of the room
one wall has a closet and built in drawers, and door to the hall
another wall has a window
third wall has another door that connects to the addition 
and the last wall is the only one without anything, and it'll house the crib

we were definitely limited on the size of the chair
but I think we found one that will work great
it's comfortable, rocks/glides, and I think will be timeless. 

here are some pictures of some nurseries with great chairs that inspired me. 







bonus we got the ottoman for free with a coupon 
click here to view, however our color is not shown. 

No comments: