Monday, February 6

super nice guy


                                               
(mr. nice guy reading the funnies on sunday)
I new I married a super nice guy but Sam showed a whole new softness this weekend.
We went to home goods to make a return but of course I we wandered the store as well.

It was awesome!
I've never seen the store packed with so much great stuff. 

well I've been searching for some nightstands
we were so excited(huge understatement!) to move into a house with a room big enough for a nightstand
so I've been on the lookout I've had tons of ideas of what I want 

but we found some cool metal tv stands at homegoods
they were going to be about 100 bucks cheaper than what I had budgeted 
so I left Sam to stand guard and went to grab a cart. 

by the time I came back some other lady was checking it out 
Sam was showing her how to fold it up so she could put it in her cart. 
Mr. nice guy couldn't even tell her that he wanted the pair of them 

of course he felt terrible afterwards, but one day he'll learn to stop being so nice!
we still bought the one tray and put it up at home, and luckily I didn't like it

here are the three ideas I'm trying to decide to do instead. 


(this is an old tv stand, revamped into a stylish nightstand)



(this is a cheap-o ikea dresser that you paint yourself, amped up with some extras)


(here's the same dresser just a different idea, much simplier because you are just adding hardware not cutting and gluing wood). 




1 comment:

JWaldron said...

I love the ramped up tv stand that is so cute! Your home goods story is SO funny! Sorry about your night stand:)