Monday, February 6

over the weekend

I always look forward to Saturday!
it's project day at our house
I try to do all the cleaning during the week so Sam and I can just work on the house on Saturday

(I even threw the died poinsettia away)
Lately we have been trying to just tie up lose ends... 
which honestly can be a little boring because I have so many big ideas I want to start on
but we gotta finish the other stuff first 
(I take full advantage of the day and stay in my pajamas all day long, so comfy!)

Having this baby growing inside of me has made it challenging to get things done 
I feel like I rely on Sam to do mostly all of it 
But this weekend he taught me how to caulk with the gun so he could finish up painting the trim

later that night I sat on the counter while he hung up these pictures in our kitchen..  
(doesn't it look awesome!!!!)
wish you could have seen how bad it was before. 

2 comments: