Thursday, February 23

squeeky

tuesday's i work late and sam gets home early 
go figure, schedules just never work out right?

but lucky me he will usually start dinner and have it pretty much ready for me 
i lurve it

this week we got about 5 yellow squash in our bountiful baskets
not being huge squash lovers/eaters I decided to try something new
this recipe for stuffed squash got good reviews and had lots of things I like it in 
I thought it was fantastic and loved it, Sam liked the flavor his only compliant 

he didn't like how squeeky it was... 
which made me giggle

2 comments:

w and w said...

Yum looks delicious! You're adorable prego you know! So fun to see your house, your updates, your belly. Praying for you and thinking about how soon we'll have this sweet little niece or nephew. It's killing us! So thrilled for you!!

Hebdon Family said...

haha that's funny! We love yellow squash around here! It's definitely one of my favorites!