Wednesday, February 22

25 weeks

yesterday we hit 25 weeks
that means less than 15 weeks left to go 
i can't believe how fast the time is moving

i did a terrible job of taking pictures early on 
something about buying a house and christmas distracted me 
but i decided it's never too late to start
i have to take most the pictures myself 
sam's gone before i'm dressed and i'm back in my pajamas usually before he gets home
some designer really needs to make more comfortable work clothes


our little one is getting big, the size of an eggplant 
2 pounds, 9 inches
the eyes are making big strides this week starting to open and close 
we used a flashlight and shined it on my belly last night 
this little one started punching and moving all over 
Sam kept saying punch me real good and the baby would give a good jolt
Sam also heard the heart beat by putting his ear to my belly

I love this part of the pregnancy
everyday is such a miracle in growth and development 
and my little one is always reminding that they are in there 
and the time is ticking down instead of up

5 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

Amanda you look gorgeous! So excited for you :)

Rachel said...

love these pictures...you look so great. 25 weeks is huge, congrats! I saw the babe for the first time today...makes it so much more real.

sanda said...

Andrea: I don't know how you did this while going to school and working! you rock.
Rachel: I am jealous you got to see your babe so early it's such a special experience. Pretty soon your growing belly will make it much more real and you'll be missing the days that you sometimes forgot your were pregnant. congrats again!

Simply White said...

you look so cute! it's so exciting!

Ty and Meg said...

I am so glad you found my blog! It has been so long! Congrats on the new baby. I could not agree more about needing more comfortable work clothes. :) Good luck with the next 15 weeks! The second half has gone even faster than the first for me.