Friday, February 24

makes me happy

it makes me so happy to think about my washing machine
sounds weird i know...
but when we bought the house we knew we wanted our own laundry
the current washer/dryer was in the basement making it impossible for us to use without disturbing our tenants
we had a couple options of where to install hook ups upstairs
we went with the most cost effective route, to put it in the kitchen

pretty ghetto i know, but it's totally working out great
the area we put it in wasn't very functional before
and we got small compact washer/drier that we are currently waiting for cupboard fronts
so why does this make me happy...

well my favorite function is the delay start.
i do most the wash while at work, it starts about an hour before i come home
that way i move it straight to the drier and it's all folded before bed
yay!

thank you to whoever came up with delay start, i love you

No comments: