Friday, February 17

chicken noodle

sam had some stomach bug all weekend last week 
so i wanted to make chicken noodle soup 
i didn't really have a go-to recipe so i decided to try a new one 
it was delicious, I anticipated freezing half
(we do that with most of our soups, they make so much!)
but to my surprise sam gobbled most of it up 

it was delicious and simple. 
                                                               Source: myrecipes.com via amandajayne on Pinterest


I made a couple changes if you decide to make it

1. I didn't have poultry seasoning, so I added sage and rosemary instead 
2. I used just one potato, which was recommended in one of the reviews
3. I added some peas at the end because we always had peas in our chicken noodle at home

hope you try it.
just click here for the full recipe and other reviews

No comments: