Thursday, February 9

josh

the richards have a sweet tradition for birthday's 
when you give your present your tell the birthday person why you love them

last year josh's reason why he loved me was, 'because your my sister in law'
otherwise 'because i have to' :)
well after being teased for an entire year he redeemed himself 
he wrote a poem of all the reasons he loved me 
and i loved it


Amanda, Amanda you know what they say?
Good things come in small packages and we like you that way.
Long long ago you married General Guice
Before that you were uno but know you are deuce.
Boots are your thing, and buying them online too.
And you love easy cheese when you are feeling blue.
Games you like, Ticket to ride to be specific.
Did I ever mention, I think you are terrific.
Whenever I see spots, its you I think of.
And I also think of that little bundle that soon will come from above.
So you have a new house and go to bed around six.
You know another great game you should try? Pick up stix.
Now I know you don’t want to know what sex your baby shall be,
But if it’s a girl you could name her Joshie
As you plan for your little bundle, You’ll probably utilize some lists.
Something like get a crib, get a bumbo, oh and a yellow onesie for IT.
So the fact is I love you for many reasons its true
And not just because my sister in law are you.
For example I love you cause your fun cute and full of sass
And lets just be honest, you’re an amazing lass (with irish accent).
So tonight is the super bowl and your birthday party too.
I hope that my being here demonstrates my love to you.
Happy Birthday kid.

1 comment: