Wednesday, February 29

for me

this blog has come in very handy for me trying to remember things
on my birthday i was trying to remember what we had done for previous ones
luckily i had posted about most of my birthday's to remind me 

so this post is for me 
because i know if a year from now i'll say;
what'd we do last year for valentines day

so even though it happened 2 weeks ago
sam and i enjoyed a yummy dinner out and then had dessert at home
we'd(me) been eyeing these specialty marshmallows from harmons 
so i thought it'd be fun to picnic in our house and roast them over a candle 
we bought a couple fancy glasses for our juice and a red candle for roasting


the marshmallows were delicious!
they were vanilla bean marshmallows stuffed with graham crackers then rolled in chocolate
we just ate them plain instead of on a cracker

No comments: