Thursday, January 27

this and that

I am a 'plan ahead person'
at the beginning of every week I sit down with my planner and write my list
my list consists of each day-to-day task i.e. work, gym, dinner etc.
I make a list of 'have to's' i.e. young women's, meetings, any obligations
then I make a list of needs/wants i.e. any cleaning, crafts, normal to-do's
and it seems like every week I have unrealistic expectations
I seem to think I have way more time and energy than I really do
Sunday night I thought I'd have more than plenty of time to do this and that
but I feel like I am running around with my head cut off
let's be honest today I was so excited that I had time to cut my finger nails...
I love them short!
of course now I'm happy to be in bed,
in my comfy pants that I have practically had on everyday since we bought them
writing this post
I wouldn't have it any other way
I love to be busy
I almost thrive off of it
however I am currently thriving off of my week last week when I stuck at home sick
lucky for me I was just sick enough I couldn't leave my house
just sick enough I couldn't clean, cook, etc
but not bed ridden
and enough energy to twist yarn around frames and wreaths
and enough energy to paint letters on burlap
here's what I did


one of my new years resolution was to be more resourceful
at the office they had a tree from the festival tree up all Christmas season
when they were taking it down no one wanted the tree skirt
it was just a piece of red burlap
I didn't want to see it get thrown away so I brought it home
I still have so much more, maybe I'll make a pillow or something
I'm really pleased to have a little Valentine's decor
amanda's crafts=simple

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love it! Simple but elegant looking, great job!

Rachel said...

I love the red burlap, and the frame/wreath...you are so clever and creative. Will you please send some of that my way??

Simply White said...

Cute Valentine decorations!