Sunday, January 23

new diet.

this week I explored with a new diet
sprite and saltine crackers
yum.
Let me tell you if you want a slimmer tummy section you should try it

well we've been sick with the stomach flu around here
Sam stayed home all day tuesday
he felt weak, nauseous, woozy, faint, tired and extreme stomach discomfort
lucky for me I got it too
Wednesday I came home early from work feeling similar
I laid in bed hoping I'd feel better for YW
ended up missing YW, ACLS training and everything in between.
as Sam started feeling better and was able to eat again
I just felt the same
if I tried to eat I'd regret it

I'm small
I feel like whenever I get sick it effects me 5x's more than the average person
so once I knew I was completely cleaned out I started my new diet
maintained it
and just felt extreme starvation
everything sounded fantastic
hamburgers, chili cheese dogs, sweet potato soups, panini's, sushi
you name it I wanted it
so last night after it had been about 24 hours since my last flu episode we went out

millie's burger
I had a burger and fries
it was delicious!
not exactly the best food for your first meal after the flu but it settled just fine
I'm so happy to be feeling better before the week is over.


of course I got sick just a day after I bragged to Sam about being so healthy due to my consistency in taking my vitamins.
karma can suck.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

Are you sure you're not prego? That is the typical morning sickness diet!!! Funny