Wednesday, December 15

one day, some day...

One day, Some day I will

Have a cooking blog, I love other peoples cooking blogs, love to cook bake experiment and want to center my blog around quick, healthy, easy budget friendly meals for everyone to enjoy

Have a card making business. Not digital cards but good old fashion each one constructed by hand cards. Recently I went to boutique I bought a couple cards, I can't wait to send them in the mail, everyone loves getting a nice card in the mail. Even if I don't sell my cards I want a stash of hand constructed cards at all time.

Attend book group. My neighbor has a book group. Every month I have the goal to attend and every month something comes up. I still love reading the books and love the idea of going. One day I will attend book group regularly.

Learn to repurpose things. Have you seen those blogs where people take old shirts, skirts, sweaters and create them into something wonderful without a pattern. I have attempted and have yet to had a success story.

Host a hot chocolate bar party. Doesn't that sound wonderful?! I saw it on one of the morning shows this week. You have three starter hot chocolates; white chocolate, milk chocolate and steamed milk. Then every station has the toppings for fancy hot chocolate. Peppermint hot chocolate sounded the best, topped with peppermint whip cream. yum!

I'll take amazing pictures. I know so many talented people who have the talent to capture a moment. Right now I blame it on not having a fancy nice camera, but one day I will take fabulous photos!

I'll join a choir. I love to sing, most of you probably didn't know that and I'm not very good. But why not join a choir and get a little better and do what I love.

I'll run a marathon. It's been a goal for awhile and I'm barely starting to run again after my 8th month break due to a knee injury. Yesterday I ran 3 miles and it felt so good to be running again.

I love the world of the internet because there are so many inspiring people around. Thanks for sharing your talents with me and inspiring me to continue exploring mine. I can't wait for the chance to check each one of these things off one by one. If any of them are of interest to you let's do it together!

3 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

you are inspiring! my goals are to just put a little makeup on and brush my teeth each day! haha. i would love you to do a recipe blog. i need all the help i can get!

sanda said...

ha ha. these are very long term goals... my goals are similar to yours too except I don't have a baby to take care of just a full grown man.

Nichole said...

Love this post, just like I love all your posts. And I would love to participate in any of them (esp. 3! See you next month?). I'll even co-host the hot chocolate bar. Next month, maybe? Before everyone's school schedules get crazy?