Sunday, December 26

Christmas part 1 of many(hopefully)


If you haven't noticed I have been putting a lot more effort into keeping my blog more current
however throughout december I neglected to blog about what we were doing
I blogged more about random thoughts and experiences
Today I uploaded a lot of pictures onto the computer
These next few posts will be my attempt to capture the best moments of this December
I will start with my favorite part of entire season.
CHRISTMAS MORNING
It's not because Santa finally came
But we finally get to spend time with just one another and enjoy being home
This was our third year being married on Christmas.
Each year gets more complicated and busy
Friend parties, family parties, work parties, lights, festival of trees, school etc etc
Well let's just say this December didn't let us down one bit!
We've been running all over town and have enjoyed every moment spent with those we love
But by Christmas morning we were so happy to sleep in and be with just each other
Sam always makes me feel so special
I love him so much

Some Christmas morning traditions we've started are breakfast;
either egg sausage casserole(even though I work in cardiology :)) or egg pancakes
we also always play the wii together, Christmas break is when our wii gets some good use
of course we open presents
and talk about Christmas like things, thoughts impressions and feelings from the events of the week.
I will always cherish these years that we have spent Christmas morning alone in our little home

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Cute christmas picture Amanda!! I love your glasses too. Did you color your hair? I LOVE it!!

Abbie said...

PS. We were going to stop by your house last night to see your kitchen... then I was thinking we need to have a more formal hang out. Let me know when you're available!

Simply White said...

You guys are so cute! We've loved spending some time with you. Thanks for the fun birthday call!