Tuesday, March 8

you did what??

many of you have been asking me how i like my new job.
thank's for your concern and for thinking of me

i am acutally loving my new job
i have been pleasantly surprised at how much i've enjoyed the rather dramatic change
however..

**I'm  not sure this is a blog appropriate story, this is my disclaimer
read at your own risk, you will most likely say eww gross at the end

the flu bug has been going around the office
knock on wood I don't get it!!
well the other day 2 ladies were talking about how they were up all night
back and forth from the toilet
they called it 'acid butt'
gross i know...
but it gets worse
this one lady that works here... i call her crazy lady

she goes on to tell us that she made a diaper
out of plastic bag and paper towels
she was nervous that if she fell asleep she'd wake up to a big mess

who does that??
crazy lady.
ew. gross.


1 comment:

Greg and Sarah said...

you mean to tell me you haven't ever tried this? it totally works! hahahaha. i'm totally kidding. this is so gross but sooo funny!