Thursday, March 24

spring break

after we traveled to san fran for fall break, we decided that we should take advantage of these small breaks and get away.  so we kept checking the weekly top 20 deals on travelzoo and almost traveled here
cabo, the perfect spring break destination right?
wrong, after telling my family they thought we were crazy for going to mexico with all the safety issues. 
no wonder there were so many great deals to mexico
so then we were going to go here, but the deal sold out before we purchased

puerto rico 
then we found out that with my new job there was absolutely no way i could leave town 25 days before the biggest deadline of the year 
so instead we are home planning our future trip to here

london, england
and here
paris, france
and here
southern france

so I really have no room to complain that I'm not somewhere fantastic enjoying time off with the my great husband, because I definitely have something to look forward to.
I always said that I would go to Europe with my husband before we had kids and we are finally doing it
I know it'll be an experience and memory that we'll cherish forever
and it's definitely something we've saved really hard to make it possible
but i know it'll all be worth it
it'll be mr. r.'s first time in Europe and I haven't been since 2007. 
we're going to places I've never been and places that I'll forever love.
I can't wait!!

1 comment:

ebtoyn said...

That sounds like such a fun adventure!