Tuesday, February 15

discovery

this week i downloaded my first app
when i first got my itouch sam downloaded every app i could ever need
and more 
but he missed one
and it's my new favorite
if you have an iphone or itouch you gotta check it out 
it's called the 
nike training club 
there are four different components for training available 
 
the workouts are hard!
they are great for being at home 
you can do them with little equipment or no equipment 
it tells you what to do while letting you listen to your music at the same time
it has video clips if you aren't sure how to preform a move 
and it has three levels 
the more you use it the more you earn tips and feedback for nutrition and exercise 
i'm really excited to be able to run to the track 
and then do a workout outside 
make sure you check it out 
you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

JWaldron said...

That sounds like an awesome app. I will have to try it out when I get around to exercising:)