Tuesday, September 28

why?


How can something that tastes to good leave your breath smelling so bad. I just had some pizza for lunch (I was glad I went to the gym before work when I found out they were bringing in pizza for lunch). The tomato sauce was delicious. I love anything with tomatoes. But now I am suffering from stinky breath- bad day to forget my gum. Oh tomato sauce why do you do this?
I feel the same way about garlic. Every Sunday that we eat at my parents and have roast my brother-in-law makes this delicious garlic oil spread for the roast. It's my favorite! I put it on everything, my roll, potatoes and roast. But three days later no matter how many times I brush my teeth or use mouthwash I can still taste the remains in my mouth and I know that everyone around me can smell them too.

And even though I know well before digging into these dishes that they will leave me with stinky breath I can't keep myself from digging in and enjoying. I know that I'm not the only person who this happens to. What food stays with you for days?

1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Garlic is the best! The only thing I can think of to help you out is, gum? haha I don't know, but it is too good to not eat :)
(p.s. i found you on Chels blog. small little blog world it is!)