Saturday, September 4

planning


We're headed to San Fransisco for fall break this year. I couldn't be more excited. It is one of my favorite cities that I have visited. The last time I went was with AP art history in 2005... it's been awhile. If you've been there or always wanted to go what was your favorite part of the trip. What must we experience during our stay. Or what should we make sure to avoid. Here's my list of things I've looked up so far, if you know any details please share!
  • Alcatraz: definitely can't miss it
  • science museum
  • the San Fransisco farmers market
  • golden gate bridge(ride or walk it)
  • Coit tower
  • De young museum
  • china town
  • union square
  • fisherman's wharf
  • Lombard street

2 comments:

Simply White said...

don't forget to try Dim Sum

Nichole said...

I would totally recommend riding bikes across the Bridge. So fun. Then spend some time in the town on the other tide...can't think of the name right now (oh, old age!), I'll remember it and let you know. Also, Ghiradelli Square is a fun place to look around and get a treat. China Town is fun 'trinket' shopping and I've heard great food if you know where to look. Union Square---amazing shopping. Ride the Trolley from the Wharf to the end of the line and shop all around there. There's Blondies pizza there at the end of the line, next to Sephora (I believe) and it's yum yum! I'll think of some more and let you know!