Monday, October 4

it's a good year to be a ute!

We love Utah football. When I started dating Sam his passion for Utah football was contagious and soon I became equally as obsessed and avid of a Utah fan. This year has been particularly fun as our team is proving that they are a strong and well rounded team. It's fun living so close to the stadium. Game days start the night before as tail-gaters come spend the night and spend the day eating and getting amped up for the game. I'm sure glad to live close enough that Sam doesn't make us camp out the night before. Here are some pictures of the homecoming 5K from last weekend. Sam ran the race without me(I'm still recovering from a knee injury, if anyone has any instant cures bring them my way!!). My bro-in-law is on the board that runs that race so him and his family were there too. Here are some pictures of my nieces who ran the 1K fun run and hung out with us early that morning.

GO UTES!

Thought I'd share this funny video, I love what people come up with!

4 comments:

Abbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abbie said...

Preface:The bottom paragraph is what I originally wrote. Then I got to thinking... Jon just finished telling me about a talk that Elder Uchtdorf gave on pride in priesthood session. Ask Sam about it. It talks about sports and how you should not wish a team to lose, and how we're all wearing the same jersey...

Response to your post: Yes it is! ________________ __________ __________ _________ __________ _____ ____! ____ __ _________ ________ ______ ______ ______!

You can fill in the blanks. I feel bad posting it on here. Let's just say it has to do with a school that starts with B and ends with YU. Oh and they call the red zone the blue zone.

Amy said...

Amen sista! That video is funny. I can't wait to show it to Josh. Your nieces are soooo darling. Way to go keeping them red. I need some help over here. Things are turning blue and I don't know what to do.

in time out said...

seriously funny. i think clarissa needs to see this VID. thanks for hanging out with her last night. Go UTES!