Tuesday, September 14

life's luxuries

This morning I woke up at 530 to go to a weights class at the gym. I have a couple friends that keep me motivated to get up and go, which I'm so grateful for! Once I got home I really needed a shower, my hair needed washing, legs a shaving, and an all over scrub down. I turned on the shower and there wasn't any hot water! Last night a valve broke in the hot water heater and they didn't get it fixed. Not showering wasn't an option, so I got in for the quickest and coldest shower of my life. How did they do it back in the days?? Boy am I grateful for hot water.

4 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

I agree. When I lived with my roommate Kylie, our apartment complex flooded and our bathtub was filled up with nasty sewer water. I ended up heating water in a bowl and having a sponge bath lol.

Medaris Family said...

That is horrible! You should have just come over to my house. I hate cold showers. Cold showers have a way of making you cold for the rest of the day. Ew!

Amy said...

you're welcome in my shower any day!!!

si tu veux said...

Yuck!

I can't believe I missed the rice on the food storage items....I am running out this week.

Have you gotten everything? Well, next time.

Oh, I should get you an invite to our family blog. Get me your email and I will if you are interested.

stacie