Thursday, September 9

CASE LOT ANYONE?

Case lot sales are on there way. I'd love to buy a few cases stuff like beans, canned fruit, maybe bleach but I don't need 24 cans of beans, where would I put it? I'd love 12 or 6. Is anyone interested in splitting a case. What do you want/need I'll look up the price and give you a call so we can share. Here are some of the things I would be interested in going in on.

Bleach: 6 for 6$
Canned Tomatos: 24 cans for 12$
Cannded beans(black): 24 cans for 12$
20 Lbs of rice!: 9$
Green Chilies: 24 cans for 12$
Oatmeal: 12 for 20$
Natural Apple Juice: 8 for 10$
Chicken/beef/vegetable broth: 24 for 11$
Cream of chicken/mushroom: 24 for 14$

I know it's alot of money up front but it could stock up your cupboards for the winter. No pressure, just let me know if your interested. Thanks. The more the merrier!

1 comment:

Stephanie K said...

I'd love to half the rice and beans one with you. I leave on Wednesday, so if you can't do before then, I'll leave some money with Murph and he can get it to you if you're willing to pick it up. Let me know if you're still interested! :D