Tuesday, August 31

finally!

forever ago I posted about my couponing. we went to a class with some friends and this lady told us how to be successful at couponing. I have been trying to do more of it and been using coupon books from families houses who just throw them away. in the 6 months or so i've been couponing i've saved about 350dollars, i've definitely gotten more for less but i'm far from getting 1000 dollars worth of stuff for 30 bucks. however yesterday I had a break through I got two yoplait greek yogurts for free. I was tempted to ring those two items up separately so I could just see that I didn't have to pay a thing!. this experience has convinced me to purchase my own sunday paper. right now there's a great day you can get a sunday paper for 20 bucks for the entire year, it ends up being about 40 cents a week. so if you are interested let me know and i'll give you the number, you have to purchase buy friday. if you end up getting one i'd love to tell you the secrets the coupon master lady told me.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

so awesome...I have yet to get something for free at the grocery store. I'll be texting you for that number, I really should try couponing more, thanks for the info!

Nichole said...

Ooh yes!!! This is really exciting! When can you teach me your ways?
What did you think of the Greek Yoplait? I bought some a few months ago because we both had just tried some of the expensive brand at a friends and liked it. Yoplait=no bueno. I thought it was disgusting!

Chelsea B. said...

i need to learn from you.. basically everything! I need to learn couponing, being organized when i go to the grocery store and staying on top of making dinners every night like you do