Monday, January 2

the year in review

One of my 2011 goals was to blog more frequently
It was a poorly written goal because I never defined 'more frequently' 
but considering I almost doubled the amount of post from 2010 in 2011 I feel satisfied
and there's always room for improvement. ;)

I'm so glad I did blog more, yesterday we reviewed some of the post 
it was a great way to remember some events that may have been forgotten or overlooked. 

job change... 
lots of valentine crafts and neighbor presents(since I missed christmas)
celebrated my birthday all week long, never felt so loved
last day at cardiac rehab- going away party
purchasing our tickets across the world for the trip of my dreams to europe, let the planning begin
enduring my first tax season 
sam getting pretty much all straight a's all year long 
taking our first post tax season trip to the homestead
planned the surprise birthday party for sam's dad, and completed his goal of running the 5k with the family
ran in the dirty dash, cleaned dirt out of our ears for a week
traveled to europe, ate crepes, maguums and lots of great food inbetween seeing all the sights and soaking in as much as we could
raised money in the MS walk
convinced my work i needed an iphone 
gave sam an awesome birthday date package, and have been enjoying monthly preplanned dates
celebrated our third anniversary
did my first zipline and loved it 
went to hebgen
ventured to nebraska
dressed up for halloween... and even got a picture to prove it
purchased our first home
announced this baby to family and friends at 14.5 weeks 
gutted and finished a basement 
moved right before christmas 
ended the year with one last trip to the cabin in woodland(where we rang in the new year last year) 
and celebrated 2012 at 8PM with all the nieces and nephews

I feel so blessed to have had such a great year.  
I have very few memories that I wish to forget(if any) 
and amidst all the turmoil and trials going on in the world right now I am fortunate 

I am looking forward to so many huge changes in our life in 2012! 
Happy new year. 

No comments: