Thursday, January 12

debut pregnancy picture

technically i'm 19 weeks and 2 days... can't wait to hit half way!
but at 18 weeks our baby was the size of a mango
we walked past them at the grocery store and snapped a picture
to celebrate the babies size we bought some mango sorbet
it was delicious


even though we aren't finding out the gender of this little one 
we are so excited for the ultrasound next week
I am just so excited to see this little person forming 
and also, hopefully know that it's developing healthy
not to mention eliminate any possibility of twins!

while our baby has already been spoiled by family 
i finally caved and bought my first item for the baby 
i bought the cutest little emu boots for next winter 
it'll only be 6 months old and i definitely want all 10 toes nice and warm

5 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

You are so much more patient than me! I just had to know what I was having! The curiosity was too much for me haha

candice and tom said...

OK you are crazy! ;) jk you are patient to not find out what you are having! and you look great! cant wait to see more pregnancy photos!

Anna Peterson said...

I love that you guys are waiting. I think it is great. Hope the ultrasound goes well. I'll cross my fingers you only need to keep 10 toes warm next winter ;). And that picture of you with the mango is so cute. Soooo happy for you guys!!!

sanda said...

Thanks you guys! I've always wanted to experience one of lives purest surprises and not find out the gender of our first babe. Sam has been sweet enough to go along with it. It's hard but I've been surprised how much darling gender neutral stuff there is out there.

Greg and Sarah said...

you look so cute!!!