Wednesday, January 18

surprises

sam is a man full of surprises. 
it seems like he always has something up his sleeve

he surprised me with a wedding band on our anniversary 
(I honestly told him I didn't want another one)
he surprises me often with romantic dates 
candlelight dinners
cleaning the house head to toe 
hot tubs waiting for me after i've gone to the gym
weekend getaways to park city area 

I must admit a lot of the time i prompt such surprises 
with not so subtle hints

yesterday I had a  surprise after work
before i could walk from the garage to the house sam was pushing me back into the car
he forced me to eat a snack because he knows i was hungry 
and whisked me away 

he planned a couples massage to celebrate hitting 20 weeks 
half way yahoo 

it felt wonderful
thanks to sam for preparing me for a surprise of a lifetime 
waiting until birth to know the gender of this little one.