Tuesday, December 13

moving


this is week is the big week
we are moving.
i'm so excited to finally get to enjoy this house that we have been paying for 
and slaving over

it's been such a blast working on projects with sam the last couple weeks 
we spent this last weekend painting until about 130 AM
naturally we were both a little loopy and slap happy, everything we said was hilarious
it's so rewarding to see things come together

but i've never really moved before 
so send your tips and pointers my way as we get prepared 

3 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

Congrats! That's super exciting! My only regret when moving was that we didn't cover our mattress with something. The bed of the truck we used looked clean and I think we put our mattress on top of a blanket and covered it with a sheet, but when it came out one side was smeared with black dirt. If you can get a hold of plastic or something else to cover it, I would so you don't have a mess to clean up!

sanda said...

Andrea, I totally wouldn't have even thought of that. Great suggestion, thank you so much!

Chelsea B. said...

Amanda I hope the moving is going well!! let me know if I can help you out