Friday, November 19

temptations

I am a sucker for a sale.
Have you ever heard of groupon?
Today's deal is a steal.
For 25$ you get 50$ at Nordstrom Rack
It expires December 31st.
Do I need anything from Nordstrom Rack?
No.
But do I want to buy one or two groupon coupons...
of course!

Here's another example.
Sam and I want to go to Europe,
we were thinking of going in between spring and summer semester.
Well this week I found this awesome deal
You have to travel by March(spring break would work)
You fly from NYC to London stay for 3 days
Chunnel to Paris and stay for 3 days
Train to Rome and stay for 3 days
Then fly to NYC
You get your flight, hotel, trains and breakfast for 1200$

What a dilemma... What should we do?
I know that 1200$ isn't pocket change but that's a great price for airfare and hotels.
All we'd have to pay for is food once we were there.
I need some expert advice or a friend to join. :)

3 comments:

Chelsea B. said...

seriously? you should definitely do that trip for 1200. I want to convince dane into doing it! that sounds awesome.

Stephanie K said...

Ok I'm so glad I'm not the only one who was debating on that groupon...and actually still am. Ridiculous, right? Did you end up getting it? BTW I think the trip sounds fantastic! I would definitely do it ;)

Jessica said...

Me me me me! I want to go. That is an awesome price. Oh and I bought 2 of those Groupons. :)