Tuesday, November 23

snow?

The buzz at work today was the snow storm that was approaching

Worse storm Utah's seen in a hundred years
Temperature going to drop 20 degrees in 20 minutes
Tonights low 6 degrees
Go home early, stay off the roads
University of Utah classes are cancelled
etc. etc. etc.
Well the storm was supposed to come between 3-6
Our boss told us to leave at 2.
With talks of the power going out I came home and cooked
I made a delicious vegetable soup

vegetable-soup-rs-524366-l.jpghummus_cs_l.jpg

along with homemade hummus

Now I'm waiting for the storm.
I didn't want to go to gym in case the storm came while I am there and I'd have to drive home
so I did the wii fit instead.
(can't believe I admitted to doing the wii fit as a form of 'exercise')

Side note, whenever I ask a patient if they exercise regularly and they tell me they do their wii fit everyday I laugh to myself... wii fit is a great form of activity but doesn't compare to going to the gym and taking a class or exercising there.

Anyways, now I am waiting for this storm.... where are you storm??
maybe I'll make some muffins. ..

1 comment:

Nichole said...

You mean you didn't share your homemade hummus with us?! Boo!!! (Just kidding. We are thankful for the soup, though.)