Monday, October 25

today I laughed...

Sam and I got off work around the same time and he spoiled me with a ride(I usually take trax the two stops to our house). Earlier he sent me a text telling me he'd forgotten a lunch and was going to buy something... end of the month trying to stay in budget. So here's the conversation.

me: what'd you have for lunch?
S: a mayonaise, turkey, provolone, lettuce sandwich and I even got a salad instead of fries!
me: wow I'm so impressed
S: I knew you would be, I had lettuce, bacon bits, croutons, gold fish, ranch and peas!
me: ha ha that's not a salad that's a snack bag with a side of lettuce
S: it's still better than fries...

I don't know if anyone else will find that funny, but I sure did. I love my husband he makes me laugh. Later he explained that he couldn't get carrots because you pay by weight and carrots are much heavier than croutons which would have meant he spent more money.

1 comment:

Stephanie K said...

Ha ha, I always wonder what it would be like if I had eating habits like Murph...you'd probably see him rolling me around town! :D I still need to pay you for that food. I'm so sorry it's taken me so long. Let me know when/how much and we'll make the exchange. Your trip looked like a ton of fun - so jealous! :)