Wednesday, October 20

I had no idea going out of town for more than a weekend would make me feel so happy! Today I was actually excited to go to work despite all the issues that have been happening there. I feel energized, refreshed and completely gun-hoe about life. I guess I'll be having to go out of town about every third week.
Our trip was fabulous. We spent 5 days on our own in San Francisco. We have been planning this trip since June, which gave us plenty of time to plan and save money so we could enjoy it to the fullest. And we did. Everything was wonderful, the weather, the shopping, the sights, the people, the food, the company and everything in between. Here are the highlights in photos.


walking ALOT................hiking in the redwoods

......breathtaking views.................famous alcatraz


ghirardelli............. riding the trolley

biking the bridge and more

The only downside was me getting sick. Originally we thought the altitude change was just effecting me, but after I used one kleenex box in less than 2 days we decided I was sick. What can I say, I feel like I left part of me there...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

so fun! besides the kleenex situation it looks like you too had a great and much needed vacation! love the pics, one day I will make it to san fran...

Amy said...

I'm so jealous! I'm so glad you had a great time. Someday...lets go on a trip together! You make it look so fun. Sorry you got sick. Feeling any better?

Simply White said...

What a fun trip! You guys are living it up. Way to go!