Saturday, October 9

love it

This week I loved the cool weather. I got out my clothe bins from under the bed and brought out my boots!
I will always love summer and be sad to see it go, but fall is wonderful. I love the crisp-ness in the air, the changing of the leaves, the rain, and the warmth of sun when it touches your skin. I love harvesting, and the plethora of fruits and veggies, so many cobblers and crisps. I love getting together with family and friends for football and gatherings. It brings us together to cheer and share a passion and joy. And I love dressing warm since I'm always cold, I love bundling up in my boots, sweaters and scarfs(even if I get teased). I love taking a hot bath and not feeling guilty since it's actually cold outside.

basically I just love fall.... seriously how can't you.

1 comment:

Amy said...

don't worry, I think your boots are really cute!!! don't pay any attention to Josh!