Thursday, August 16

come meet mack

since we didn't know if we were having a boy or girl my family waited to throw me a shower 
we had a 'come meet mack' party when he was about 5 weeks old 
it was darling party.
I don't have many pictures(i asked sam to take some and they aren't great)
but I don't want to forget the great detail that my family went to, it was adorable 
we ate mini big MACK's, MACKaroni and cheese, MACKadamion nut ice cream and MACKaroons
I was given a Mack trucks shirt to wear at the party
it was decorated with MACK trucks and Mack even got to keep one
the kiddos bobbed for nipples and binkies
Mack got passed around and got some cute boy stuff. 
 he already loves playing with his truck... well at least looking at it

Thanks to my lovely sisters and mom for throwing me and Mack such a great party

1 comment:

Hebdon Family said...

My work did a shower for me after Aidan was born. It's so much more fun to do it after they are born!