Wednesday, September 12

thank you bumbo

we first put MC in his bumbo about a month ago
he loved it 
he seems to love sitting and watching what's going on as compared to being carried
after he eats he typically has some floor time
he's pretty good at entertaining himself watching me or eating his fists
as long as I keep talking to him he is content for 20 minutes ish
after that we do a little tummy time and I sit and play with him 
then he is starting to get tired so I put him in his bumbo and he'll sit next to me wherever I am 
he will sit about another 20-30 minutes before getting bored 
it's great, I just set him on the counter and chop everything for dinner
or on the floor while I get ready 
it's so much easier to do these things with him sitting next to me instead of wearing him 
I love his curled little toes


yesterday I looked over and he had fallen asleep about 30 seconds after I gave him his binky...
I wish it was that easy all the time.

*** don't worry I am aware of the recent recall on bumbos and I don't leave him sitting alone.  I always stay within arms reach just in case his head topples over.  

2 comments:

JWaldron said...

I can't believe how big your little guy is getting! He is so cute!!

anna said...

These pictures are so cute! I love his hair! I'm going to have to get one of these bumbo things for my little one...