Wednesday, September 26

a little extreme

Many of you know that I have dipped my feet into the couponing world 
I feel like if I am going to buy something anyways I should try to buy it when it's on sale
and yes that means a lot of the time I don't need it right then but I will use it 

for instance... 
this week there is a deal on tide detergent, which is my favorite 
but boy it's expensive and doesn't go on sale often
so when it does I like to stock up

we stopped our paper awhile ago because once the baby came my couponing went on the back burner
so I don't have the extra coupon to get the extra $$ off but I read on pinterest that you can buy them on ebay

so I found the coupon I need on ebay but here's the catch I would buy a stack of 20 
which means I would be buying 60 tide detergents!! yes 60!

that's a little extreme for us right now but I'm just throwing it out there, 
DOES ANYONE ELSE LOVE TIDE AND A GOOD DEAL. 

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SHARING THEM WITH ME FOR $4.32 A PIECE.... THEY ARE NORMALLY $6.00.... OBVIOUSLY THIS IS THE SMALLER SIZE

the deal ends this Wednesday, one week from today

No comments: