Wednesday, September 5

gone to work

Mack is 3 months today!
time has just flown by
how is it that the last month of pregnancy lasted a year and three months lasted a day?

today is my first day back at work.
i'm just working two days a week and feel super lucky that my job is so flexible
I found an awesome babysitter for Mack.... his dad!
even though I would much rather be home with my boys it was so easy leaving him with Sam
plus I feel like this is an experience that Sam will never get with another child
it's unique and I think so special

it was really weird walking into work today
nothing has changed, it smells exactly the same, everyone looks the same
it seems like yesterday I was here
I can't believe how fast all my responsibilities came back and how second nature they seem
and I love that I don't have to come back tomorrow!


No comments: