Wednesday, November 9

struggles

I was looking so forward to our extra hour of sleep this weekend
but now I'm having a hard time adjusting to the new hours
by the time I get off work the sun is close to setting.
I think I have a small case of the winter blues.
After we eat dinner my body just wants to go to sleep because it's so dark and cold!
Hopefully my body will adjust quickly so I can get back to a more productive lifestyle.

How do you cope with the lack of daylight.


After talking to my mom about this last night she told me her favorite part of the day is between 5 and 6
she said it's the most beautiful part and feels so peaceful
i'm going to try to enjoy it today.

1 comment:

Greg and Sarah said...

i'm so excited for you guys and for your house! so i guess that means you are moving out of the 33rd ward! i hope everything else is going good. i miss you my cute 'lil vt partner!