Wednesday, November 16

hair woes

yesterday my kind sister informed me that out of the four girls in the family i have the worse hair
'jeepers thanks'
but it's true i was blessed with fine thin hair with nothing fabulous about it



don't worry she didn't just flat out say that 
I was asking her what she thought i should do with my hair 
I have a hair appointment on Friday(seriously can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!) 
and i'm kinda fed up with the do 
I want to try something new

Source: google.com via Anna on Pinterest

whenever I ask for feedback on here I never get any 
(yes I wrote that to pressure you into saying something)

what hairstyle should I try 



things you should know I don't like to go too short 
I love wearing my hair natural wavy/curly and when it's too short I feel so limited 
also I'm really having a hard time deciding about the bang issue

seems like the new trend is the part in the middle and no bang, 
I think it's really cute but I've had a bang for so long 

Source: google.com via Katie on Pinterest


obviously I'm torn here! 
help!!


pictures are possible ideas but definitely not limited to 

4 comments:

Jill Kennedy said...

Looks like you like long waves- just tell your stylist that, and she will cut the layers so that it will work easier for you. As for bangs...I haven't even decided for myself!!

Hebdon Family said...

My hair is the same way! I have really fine thin hair and I never know what to do with it. I love bangs. I don't care whether or not they're in style. I feel like I have a large forehead and that without some sort of bang it just looks weird on me. Just go with what you think will look good on you. I'm also a believer in using hair products like root lifter for volume. I don't use it all the time because sometimes I just don't care, but hair product can be really helpful for volume and texture. Have you seen this blog: thesmallthingsblog.com? I found it on pinterest so you may have already stumbled across it but she has some really great tips! Don't forget to post a pic of your new do!!

JWaldron said...

I think you always have amazing hair Amanda! I decided to grow out my bangs for a change too. The most annoying thing is how long it takes but last time I went in I just asked the hair lady to leave the front ones alone and I actually really like it. And of course you can always go back:) Good luck!!

Jessica said...

Oh I think I might disagree with your sisters - you did get the curl! As a fellow curlygirl, I will share with you that I have started seeing stylists who only cut curly hair - and it has been a revelation. With the right cut it almost doesn't matter what else you do to it. Good luck!