Friday, April 1

back to it.

this week was back to normal.
spring break has come and gone, even though spring has stayed away
yesterday i enjoyed the warmer weather with a jog after work
afterwards i just sat on my stairs letting the sun beam onto my face.
i forgot what the sun felt like.

mr. r. spent most of his days and nights at the library studying for tests
and i spent most of my time after work and dinner doing this and that
and some much needed time in the tub

i adjusted quickly to going to bed without mr. r.
but being such a light sleeper he never failed to wake me up when he came home
here are our nightly tales from this week.

monday night:
mrs.: sits up rather abruptly when the door opens with a 'urrrggghh'
mr.: 'babe it's okay i'm home'
mrs.: rather annoyed, 'urgh i know' followed by collapsing back into bed and back to sleep

tuesday  night:
mrs.: woken up by mr. reaching around me poking at my eye, 'what are you doing?'
mr.: 'i'm just looking for the screen, where's the screen.'
mrs.: laughing, 'what are you talking about, I can't wait to make fun of you in the morning.'

i think he was washing windows or something.

wednesday night:
mrs: I was over tired at YW on Wednesday.  You know how sometimes when you are so tired that you can't fall asleep!, I hate that. It makes me so mad, you toss and turn and just stress over not being asleep yet. well apparently i fell asleep earlier than i thought because when mr: walked in the door and told me he was home, 'oh okay, are you back from picking up the ice cream'
mr:'haha no but I can go get some'
mrs: snoozing away.

thursday night
we were rather disappointed that neither one of us could recollect anything exciting from the night.

I should note that every night this week I woke up around 5, be grateful you don't have a bladder the size of a cashew, with the same dream that my desk at work was overflowing with tax returns and that the partners of the office were lined up to give me outside my door...

I used to have reoccuring dreams about tetris, probably cause I was playing too much, this dream must mean that i'm working too much... 17 more days!!

1 comment:

sam said...

i still laugh out loud