Wednesday, May 13

LYSOL the miracle worker

I love baths!.  When we got married I knew that it was going to be hard to live without my baths, but to my much excitement our apartment had a bath tub and I was so excited until I saw the bath tub. . . and that it looked like this.... 



I want all of you to know that I have scrubbed and scrubbed the tub but nothing seemed to work.  Whenever I would take a bath I would put a towel down inbetween me and the tub, I really wanted a way to get it clean.  But nothing seemed to work, not even KaBOOM.  The other day I was cleaning the tub with Lysol Bathroom, there was a coupon in the paper so I figured why not try it.  And it worked, the foam penetrated through all the gunk and now our tub looks like this. . . which is a HUGE improvement.  

Thank you LYSOL!!





3 comments:

Amy said...

i love that stuff. it's amazing!

w and w said...

Good job on the tub and Sam way to go in St. Georgie!
We WISH we could have been there, something else tied us up though... what was it? I'll think of it sometime, but meanwhile big hugs from the four of us in NC!

Nichole said...

I'm going to buy some of that now!! (Well, not now, because it's Sunday, but sometime soon.)