Wednesday, October 17

one of those moments

Sometimes being a mom is so easy.  The day just flows by without too many bumps and when the bumps come I somehow handle them perfectly, making the day that much better.  But then there are those days that it seems so hard!  It feels like Mack won't stop crying, or won't sleep longer than 30 minutes and won't be happy.  It feels like the day goes on and on so slowly.  Yesterday was one of those days.  After Mack fell asleep in the car for 20 minutes he woke up once we came inside and wouldn't go back to sleep, but he wouldn't be happy either.  So I tried to distract him for the next hour until he'd eat again hoping he'd sleep soon after that.  Long story short after trying for 3 hours to nap he finally fell asleep.  **sigh** I just felt so relieved that he was finally napping.  I went to the kitchen to start dinner and make the banana bread I couldn't wait to try and clicked on my phone to see if I had missed anything, here's what I saw.  

my heart melted
I love my sweet little babe even in the middle of one of those moments

1 comment:

Hebdon Family said...

Awww he's super cute! I totally feel ya. I potty trained Aidan last month and it was so frustrating but then there were moments after he was in bed where I would think back and would remember all the funny and cute things that he did that day! The good times always outweigh the bad :)