Monday, July 30

many friends

a close friend and I were talking recently about what a special experience it is to deliver a baby. 
it's an experience and feeling that words truly can't do justice 
it's amazing that I can still close my eyes and imagine that day and it's still crystal clear in my mind 
I know someday it won't be so clear but I love remembering those tender and special feelings 

Part of the experience is how special you feel 
you feel special to have been trusted with one of God's precious children 
you feel special that you have carried this baby with you for hopefully 9 months and are finally getting to share the person you have worked so hard to bring safely to this world 
you feel like you are the only person delivering a baby that day 
I felt so special and have continued to feel so much love and kindness from everyone around me 
Mack is so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful people.  
These pictures are some of those that have stopped to meet little Mack 
and who I know will be good influences on him throughout his life. 



















No comments: