Monday, October 31

yet another birthday date.

I had planned a couple options for our October date. 
I tried to plan something that wasn't Halloweeny because October is always filled already
However our two options that I planned conflicted with the UofU football schedule 

BUT if you know anything about us at all then you know we(Sam) can't miss a game 
so I had to think on my toes and plan something new 

we headed to a pumpkin patch, 
I've always wanted to go and it turned out to be quite fun 
not to mention it's beautiful... I'm a country girl at heart 
I love rows of fields and crops and tractors.  

we found some pumpkins with character and later carved them 


Happy Halloween. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

haha! best pumpkin ever!! love it, your 'birthday dates' always look so fun.