Wednesday, October 5

screaming it from the rooftop

Last night I discovered something fantastic 
(if you are reading this thinking, she just discovered that... shame on you for not telling me!)
Pretty much I love to cook 
Chicken is in a lot of great dishes but I really don't like boiled chicken, 
what a pain, boil for 20 minutes, wait to cool, then cube the whole thing and I still don't like the flavor
well who would have known that you can just put whole warm chicken breasts in your kitchen aid
after about 2 minutes on low you have perfectly shredded chicken 
and it tastes so much better since it's shredded. 
YAHOO

thank you to pinterest for teaching me this and so many other great ideas!

3 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

I had no idea! It's genius!

anna said...

YAY! I hate shredding chicken, too, so I'm excited to try your trick! And I loved catching up on your blog. You are so darn positive about everything--it's SO refreshing! Keep the nice kitchen tips coming :)

Jessica said...

very good idea!