Wednesday, May 18

favorite things

i have been slightly obsessed with pinterest.com lately 
my friend started her own board and invited me to do the same
well now i'm addicted. 
i love it because it puts all my inspiration/ideas/and favorite things in one place
if you want to check out my boards or pinterest.com let me know and i'll share the love

i have also been loving being in my kitchen again 
after being sick for about two weeks straight it feels great to cook 
monday night we were pulling out the left over home made ice cream and decided we needed warm cookies.  well i'd already cooked two dinners and just finished cleaning so we tried a recipe from another friends blog. flourless peanut butter cookies. three ingredients
1/2c. sugar
1/2c. peanut butter
1/2 egg(I had egg beaters to use up) 
plus i added some dark chocolate chips
bake 350 12-15 minutes, make 8 cookies
delicious, simple and completely satisfying the next day

my sewing machine
for young womens we made darling bags to earn money for a girl who's earning for a young ambassador to Australia.  well being the leader i felt like i needed to make a practice one so i could teach the others.  well making bags is so simple and addicting.  i made five bags in a couple hours and it was so fun mismatching colors, patterns, making pockets.  can't wait to learn how to make more.

6 comments:

Jill Kennedy said...

5 bags! Can't wait to see them all.

Anna Peterson said...

I was a lucky recipient of one of them! Thanks Amanda!

Hebdon Family said...

Pick me! I have been hearing so much about this website!

Taylor and Nikki said...

Which is your board? Or how does this website work. It has some really cool stuff on it!

sanda said...

Andrea and Nikki, I'll send you an email with the info. I'm new to it but love it. It's a great way to keep all your ideas saved in one place that you can access from anywhere.

sanda said...

sned me your emails so I can forward the info to you,
tetris.amanda@gmail.com