Sunday, February 7

birthday

It was my birthday yesterday. To celebrate Sam took me out for a birthday date on Friday. He was acting so funny all day and said that he wouldn't be home when I got home from work, so to just get ready and he'd pick me up. When I got home all the lights were out, and I was so nervous he had planned a surprise party. I cautiously opened the door and was relieved when the house was empty. He left a note with a couple presents. The note said something like, "enjoy these presents while I'm away, I had to go get your 'big' present. " About 35 minutes later Sam showed up at the door with a big present! He told me to come outside, I was in the middle of getting ready so I threw on a jacket and my slippers and was literally speechless to see this gorgeous BMW x3!

We have been talking about how much I love this car for awhile, how it'll be the perfect car when we have kids, enough room for the kids and groceries in back, but I never expected it so soon. What a surprise!!

. . . well there is more to the story but I can't finish it now, we have one more birthday party.
to be continued...

4 comments:

Lyndsay said...

You totally deserve it, Amanda. I'm glad that Sam's on board.

Stephanie K said...

how exciting!!! congrats and happy late birthday! :D

Rachel said...

no way...fun new car for you! congrats, and happy birthday to you!

Phillip and Maggi said...

WOW! I don't know what else to say just WOW!