Thursday, February 11

birthday-part 2


Sorry to not share the rest of the story. At this point there are really only two possible endings. End 1 Sam and I are pregnant and so we can now justify having such a fine car, slightly bigger, better fit for squeezing a car seat in, fits the stroller in the back and looks like a mom car. Or end 2 Sam is the best husband in the world putting us 14,000$ into debt on my birthday. Which is it you ask?

Neither, Sam is a big tease, he went to the Ken Garff dealership and told the guy he was thinking about buying me this car for birthday and asked if he could bring it home to show me. They let him drive it off the lot and it was his for a hour. I sat in that gorgeous BMW and realized that although it had one of the best sun roofs(it was really big and extended over the passengers row) it didn't have heated seats. How could you spend so much money on something it wasn't absolutely your dream! Lucky Sam cause I didn't want that car, I wanted a nicer one! :)

Needless to say I had a great birthday weekend. Everyone in our families went to great lengths to make me feel special and loved. It was full of great meals! great desserts and great people(cheesy I know). My favorite presents were my new running shoes and anthropologie clutch. Thanks to all of you who made me feel so special all weekend long. I love you all!!

6 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

You are both a big tease! I got really excited that you might be pregnant and then you went and shot me down...lol but happy birthday I'm glad it was a good one! And we definitely need to get together sometime it's been way too long!

Stephanie K said...

Oh you are hilarious! That's so great :) LOL. I'm sure you'll end up getting a nicer one sooner than later though. Happy Birthday!

Abbie said...

Ha ha ha!!! Totally awesome blogs. I loved your yelling in the halls of IMCU the other day. ;o) Happy birthday!

Amy said...

I think Sam owes you big time!!! It was fun to see you at your party. We should hang out more often. Love you both!
PS the snow shoe pic is really cute!

Anna Peterson said...

You totally had me fooled at the beginning! Just thought you would like to know. It was fun to see you guys with Eric.

w and w said...

Gotta give it to him! Well done Sam. Sorry for you Amanda. If i could get you a sweet car I would... but financially I'm pretty sure were worse off then you are. Well too bad, maybe in the next life. Happy Birthday Amanda!